Frequently Asked Questions
- How quickly do you respond to emails?
- What do I have to do to buy a dress from your site?
- Do you make alterations?
- Are alterations included in the price of the gown?
- What are your delivery charges?
- Can I return a dress if I do not like it?
- What happens if there is a problem with the dress?
- How long does it take for a dress to come in?
- How do I determine what size to order?
- How do I cancel my order?
- Do you have any retail shops?
- What are the lengths of your bridal gowns?
- Can I order a longer dress than standard and will it cost me more?
- When will I receive my refund?
- How do I contact you from outside the UK?
How quickly do you respond to emails?
We will respond to all emails the day they are received, or the next working day at the very latest.
What do I have to do to buy a dress from your site?
The process could not be simpler...
- Select the products you wish to buy.
- If you are buying a dress, select the size and colour of your dress. It is very important that you measure yourself carefully and if you are in between two sizes, it is advisable to order the larger size and have the dress altered to fit. Refer to the How to Measure Guide for help on taking your own measurements.
- Select "Buy" to add the product to your basket.
- From your basket, you can now go to the checkout or look for matching accessories.
- At the checkout, select the appropriate postage and packaging and press the Checkout button.
- Enter the required information including your delivery and billing information and press the Next button.
- You will now be presented with a summary of your order. If you are happy to continue, select your method of payment. You can pay online using most debit and credit cards or paypal. Online payment is through Worldpay, a secure online payment provider.
- We will send you a confirmation email telling you exactly what you have ordered.
Do you make alterations?
Our boutique Amanda K has several seamstresses that can be called to make any alterations, for dresses bought in store. For online customers we recommend that you use a seamstress in your local area.
Are alterations included in the price of the gown?
Alterations are an additional charge and the cost will vary depending on the style of gown, the fabric and detail, and the alterations needed.
What are your delivery charges?
For all delivery costs, please refer to the shipping information page
Can I return a dress if I do not like it?
Yes you can return a dress if it does not fit or you do not like it. To return an item, you must contact us within 7 days for an Authorisation Number, please refer to returns
What happens if there is a problem with the dress?
All our merchandise is inspected before we ship to you. However, should you discover a problem, simply contact us and the necessary steps will be taken to make it right for you.
How long does it take for a dress to come in?
As all dresses are made to order delivery time is between 8 - 10 weeks, but please leave at least 12 weeks before your wedding date to allow for alterations to be made. Please see the Shipping information page for more details.
How do I determine what size to order?
Please use the Size Chart on the dress details page to determine the right size dress to order. It is sometimes better to to use our "Made To Measure" service for the perfect fit.
How do I cancel my order?
To cancel your order, click here and put your order number in the body of the email. We will acknowledge your email so you know the order has been cancelled. If paid by credit card, you will incur a 2% charge. This charge does not apply to debit cards.
Do you have any retail shops?
You are welcome to visit our boutique in Perranarworthal, Truro, Cornwall. Click here for location.
What are the lengths of your bridal gowns?
Please enter the length you require on the order page, use our How To Measure Guide for help.
Can I order a longer dress than standard and will it cost me more?
Yes, you can order a longer dress if required and the price remains the same.
When will I receive my refund?
We process refunds within 7 working days from receipt of goods. However in holiday periods, this timescale can increase to 10 working days. We will email you as soon as a refund has been actioned, and post out your refund slip.
How do I contact you from outside the UK?
Dial 00 44 1872 858396 between the hours of 10am and 5pm UK time